Summer CAMP registration is now open ONLINE. (The link to register is at the bottom of this page.)
Summer Session information is now available, and online registration will open Monday, April 24. The online registration deadline is Wednesday, May 3 at 10am.
- Have you done the Pre-registration? (only for NEW STUDENTS who have never taken a class or camp with us)
- This is how we create an account for your student. Once we’ve processed your pre-registration, we’ll send you an email with specific registration instructions letting you know you can log-in and register.
- Have you looked at the Find a Class page or Current Class Calendar or Summer Camp page?
- We think it’s much easier to view all the various class offerings in either of these formats, rather than in the online registration system. So make sure to check those out first and have your schedule in place.
- Do you have a back-up plan?
- There are places in the online system to put alternate choice classes. Having a plan B in place now can help get your class(es) confirmed sooner.
- Have you reviewed the class prices? (Camp prices are available on the Summer Camp page.)
- Knowing whether the classes you want to request are part of the General Fee or Fixed Fee pricing categories will help your understanding of the online registration process for entering class requests.
- Did you check your equipment?
- One final note: We recommend using an actual computer (not a phone or tablet) as well as Firefox or Chrome as your web browser. Our online registration system functions best with these tools.
Did you say YES to all these things? Then you are ready to register!
If you are a BRAND NEW student, please PRE-REGISTER below. If you’re not sure if you are new or returning student please contact us (651-699-8229).