Circus Juventas offers matinee performances of the summer show exclusively for school-age summer groups. Typically 75 to 90 minutes long, school matinees are an abbreviated version of our summer production, which features our most advanced performers. This is a wonderful opportunity for a fun field trip — and perfect for school groups that include a variety of age levels.
Group tickets are extremely popular and there are a limited number of performances; we recommend ordering far in advance. Performances begin promptly at the listed show times. Many groups arrive early and eat lunch in the adjacent park before the performance. The concession stand is not open during the school shows.
Groups must consist of at least 25 people (but can go up to 924) and receive a discounted rate. Accessible seating is available with advance notice. Groups need to coordinate their own transportation to CJ.
It is very important to allow enough travel time as performances begin promptly.
Late arrivals will be seated at the discretion of management so as to not cause undue interruption to patrons and performers.
Applications for our 2020 summer show are now available. Read below to learn more about the application procedure:
- Applications for the 2020 production will be accepted on Monday, February 3, 2020 on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Admission is $18.50 per person. Everyone attending the show, including teacher/parent chaperones, must pay for admission.
- Completed applications should be submitted to Circus Juventas via email (email@example.com) or fax (651-699-4395) on or after Monday, February 3, 2020. Please email Kaylyn to confirm that the fax was received.
- Incomplete applications will be considered null and void and will have to be resubmitted. Upon re-submission, the application will be considered “new” and the reservation will be assigned in the order in which the application was received.
- An email confirming your reservation will be sent to you by Monday, February 17, 2020. The reservation will not be finalized until payment is received on or before Friday, March 6, 2020. Once payments is received, refunds are not permitted.
- Seating fills quickly and your organization may be waitlisted when our show reservations are at capacity. If waitlisted, you will be emailed, added to the waitlist, and contacted via email again if additional seating becomes available.
- If the application is submitted after February 17, 2020, please assume your organization is waitlisted unless notified differently.
- Payment must be submitted by check to “Circus Juventas” no later than March 6, 2020. If payment has not been received by the due date, your reservation will go to the next school on the wait list. If you are paying via credit card, please email Kaylyn with your preferred date of payment and we can process your transaction over the phone.
2020 School Show Performances
Thursday, July 23 @ 1 p.m.
Wednesday, July 29 @ 1 p.m.
Thursday, July 30 @ 1 p.m.
Wednesday, August 5 @ 1 p.m.
2020 School Show Ticket Application