CLASS PRICES FOR SPRING 2022 SESSION
Classes at Circus Juventas fall under two different price types: General Fee and Fixed Fee. See the details below to find out!
Additional charges that could be added throughout the year include:
- Registration Fee
- A non-refundable $45 registration fee is due once per academic year and is due as part of the annual pre-registration. This annual fee covers the administrative costs of all registrations for the year, so if you pay it in the fall of 2021, you won’t owe it again until the fall of 2022. Fee is per student, not per family.
- Spring Show Costume Fee
- Costume fees are charged during the winter session to all spring show performers. Costume price for the 2021-22 year is $95 for each performing class.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer Show Costume Fee
- Most costumes are $300-400 each, and lead character costumes will likely be priced higher. Our show costumes are both character- and act-based, so a student’s number of performing acts does not necessarily correspond to the number of costumes needed. Accessories may also require additional fees.
- Show Shoes
- Some acts require specific shoes for training or for the spring show performance. A full listing of required shoes for the show will be released in the spring session.
- Guest artists visit throughout the year to work with our CJ students. We’ll send out more details on those artists and what classes are eligible for their workshops as it becomes available.
- Summer Show Performer Fee
All summer show participants are asked to pay an $100 performer fee. This fee helps offset the costs of guest artists and choreographers throughout the year, as well as the 2+ weeks coaching time for coaches during the
tech/dress process. The performer fee is charged as part of the summer session registration process.
At Circus Juventas we offer a variety of ways to pay for classes. The preferred method of payment is to pay in full during the online registration process. If you need to split payments during the year, you may also select to enroll in a payment plan and pay 50% at the time of registration, with the second half to be auto-charged on the second billing date of that session. Payment is required at the time of registration, and there is no option for offline payment.
Any questions regarding payment options may be directed to our student finance manager, Ariel Begley, at email@example.com or the front desk staff at 651-699-8229.
ACCESSING YOUR ONLINE PORTAL AND MAKING PAYMENTS ONLINE
To access your online account portal, go HERE and sign in with the email and password you created during the pre-registration process. From your portal, you will have the ability to view your family balance, view details on previous purchases, and make any payments.
To make a payment online click HERE.
MAKING A PAYMENT AT THE FRONT DESK
At this time, we are limiting guests in the building, but our front desk staff are always happy to assist you with payments by phone (651-699-8229) during our regularly scheduled office hours. Excepting holidays and special events, front desk staff are available from 9:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. on Saturdays while classes are in session. During class breaks, our office is open from 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.