CLASS PRICES & PAYMENTS
CLASS PRICES FOR FALL 2020 SESSION
Classes at Circus Juventas fall under two different price types: General Fee and Fixed Fee. See the details below to find out!
Additional charges that could be added throughout the year include:
- Registration Fee
- A non-refundable $45 registration fee is due once per academic year and is due as part of the annual pre-registration. This annual fee covers the administrative costs of all registrations for the year, so if you pay it in the fall of 2020, you won’t owe it again until the fall of 2021. Fee is per student, not per family.
- Spring Show Costume Fee
- Costume fees are charged during the winter session to all spring show performers. Costume price for the 2020-21 year are $95 for each performing class.
- Students who purchased costumes for the 2020 spring show and are performing in the 2021 spring show can leave their costumes at CJ to be used for our 2021 spring show costume trove. This will allow us to utilize the unworn costumes from 2020 and keep costs down for families.
- If you choose to leave your 2020 costume(s) with CJ, you will receive a costume for each costume purchased in 2020 at no charge.
- If your student requires more costumes in 2021 than were purchased in 2020, you will be charged $95 per additional costume.
- If your student requires fewer costumes in 2021, you will be allowed to pick up your extra costumes during the winter 2020 session or donate them to CJ’s costume trove (donations are tax deductible!).
- You may opt to pick up your 2020 costume(s) in fall, in which case you will be charged $95 for each new costume required for the spring 2021 show. To pick up costumes in fall, email email@example.com.
- Summer Show Costume Fee
- Most costumes are $300+ each, and lead character costumes will likely be priced higher. Our show costumes are both character- and act-based, so a student’s number of performing acts does not necessarily correspond to the number of costumes needed. Accessories may also require additional fees.
- Show Shoes
- Some acts require specific shoes for training or for the spring show performance. A full listing of required shoes for the show will be released in the spring session.
- Guest artists visit throughout the year to work with our CJ students. We’ll send out more details on those artists and what classes are eligible for their workshops as it becomes available.
- Summer Show Performer Fee
- Performers are charged a fee in order to help cover the costs of keeping the circus running when in performance mode. Students will be notified whether they owe a performer fee in the session before their show.
At Circus Juventas we offer a variety of ways to pay for classes. The preferred method of payment is to pay in full during the online registration process. If you need to split payments during the year, you may also select to enroll in a payment plan and pay 50% at the time of registration, with the second half to be auto-charged on the second billing date of that session. Payment is required at the time of registration, and there is no option for offline payment.
Any questions regarding payment options may be directed to our student finance manager, Ariel Begley, at firstname.lastname@example.org or the front desk staff at 651-699-8229.
ACCESSING YOUR ONLINE PORTAL AND MAKING PAYMENTS ONLINE
To access your online account portal, go HERE and sign in with the email and password you created during the pre-registration process. From your portal, you will have the ability to view your family balance, view details on previous purchases, and make any payments.
To make a payment online click HERE.
MAKING A PAYMENT AT THE FRONT DESK
Our front desk staff are always happy to assist you with payments by phone (651-699-8229) or in person during our regularly scheduled office hours. Excepting holidays and special events, front desk staff are available from 9:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. on Saturdays while classes are in session. During class breaks, our office is open from 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.