CLASS PRICES FOR SUMMER 2021 SESSION
Classes at Circus Juventas fall under two different price types: General Fee and Fixed Fee. See the details below to find out!
Additional charges that could be added throughout the year include:
- Registration Fee
- A non-refundable $45 registration fee is due once per academic year and is due as part of the annual pre-registration. This annual fee covers the administrative costs of all registrations for the year, so if you pay it in the fall of 2020, you won’t owe it again until the fall of 2021. Fee is per student, not per family.
- Spring Show Costume Fee
- Costume fees are charged during the winter session to all spring show performers. Costume price for the 2020-21 year is $95 for each performing class.
- Since we were unable to hold our 2020 Spring Celebration Performances, we are using the same costumes, music, and theme for our 2021 springs who. In order to minimize costs for CJ and our families, we asked students to leave their costumes with us through fall 2020 so that we could retain and use as many costumes as possible in spring 2021. At this point, there are several options for families who purchased costumes for spring 2020.
- Students who purchased costumes for the 2020 spring show and are performing in the 2021 spring show will receive costume exchange coupons for eligible costumes. These coupons will cover the cost of an equivalent number of 2021 spring costumes and will be sent via email prior to winter registration.
- If your student requires MORE costumes in 2021 than were purchased in 2020, you will be charged $95 per additional costume.
- If your student requires FEWER costumes in 2021, you will be allowed to pick up your extra costumes prior to winter session or donate them to CJ’s costume trove (donations are tax deductible!).
- Students may opt to pick up 2020 costume(s) in fall, in which case you will forgo your costume exchange coupon and be charged $95 for each new costume required for the spring 2021 show.
- Students who purchased costumes for the 2020 spring show and are not performing in the 2021 spring show may pick up their costumes in fall session.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer Show Costume Fee
- Most costumes are $300-400 each, and lead character costumes will likely be priced higher. Our show costumes are both character- and act-based, so a student’s number of performing acts does not necessarily correspond to the number of costumes needed. Accessories may also require additional fees.
- Show Shoes
- Some acts require specific shoes for training or for the spring show performance. A full listing of required shoes for the show will be released in the spring session.
- Guest artists visit throughout the year to work with our CJ students. We’ll send out more details on those artists and what classes are eligible for their workshops as it becomes available.
- Summer Show Performer Fee
All summer show participants are asked to pay an $100 performer fee. This fee helps offset the costs of guest artists and choreographers throughout the year, as well as the 2+ weeks coaching time for coaches during the
tech/dress process. The performer fee is charged as part of the summer session registration process.
At Circus Juventas we offer a variety of ways to pay for classes. The preferred method of payment is to pay in full during the online registration process. If you need to split payments during the year, you may also select to enroll in a payment plan and pay 50% at the time of registration, with the second half to be auto-charged on the second billing date of that session. Payment is required at the time of registration, and there is no option for offline payment.
Any questions regarding payment options may be directed to our student finance manager, Ariel Begley, at email@example.com or the front desk staff at 651-699-8229.
ACCESSING YOUR ONLINE PORTAL AND MAKING PAYMENTS ONLINE
To access your online account portal, go HERE and sign in with the email and password you created during the pre-registration process. From your portal, you will have the ability to view your family balance, view details on previous purchases, and make any payments.
To make a payment online click HERE.
MAKING A PAYMENT AT THE FRONT DESK
At this time, we are limiting guests in the building, but our front desk staff are always happy to assist you with payments by phone (651-699-8229) during our regularly scheduled office hours. Excepting holidays and special events, front desk staff are available from 9:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. on Saturdays while classes are in session. During class breaks, our office is open from 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.