CLASS PRICES & PAYMENTS
CLASS PRICES FOR SPRING 2020 SESSION
Classes at Circus Juventas fall under two different price types: General Fee and Fixed Fee. See the details below to find out!
Additional charges that could be added throughout the year include:
- Registration Fee
- A non-refundable $45 registration fee is due once per academic year in the first session of enrollment (so if you pay it in fall 2019 you don’t owe it again until fall of 2020). Fee is per student, not per family.
- Costume Fee
- Costume fees are charged during the winter session to all spring show performers. Costume price for the 2019-2020 year are $95 for each performing class.
- Show Shoes
- Some acts require specific shoes for training or for the spring show performance. A full listing of required shoes for the show will be released in the spring session.
- Guest artists visit throughout the year to work with our CJ students. We’ll send out more details on those artists and what classes are eligible for their workshops as it becomes available.
- Performer Fee
- Performers are charged a fee in order to help cover the costs of keeping the circus running when in performance mode. Students will be notified whether they owe a performer fee in the session before their show (Only applicable for summer show performers in the summer session).
At Circus Juventas we offer a variety of ways to pay for classes. The preferred method of payment is to pay in full during the online registration process. If you need to split payments during the year or have additional payments to make after registration, please read below to find the payment method that is best for you.
We have integrated our payment forms into the online registration process. Any questions regarding payment options may be directed to our student finance manager, Ariel Begley, at email@example.com or the front desk staff at 651-699-8229.
MAKING A PAYMENT ONLINE
You can make payments online via NetClassroom (this is the same site you log-in to view students’ class confirmations.) Use the same username and password you used to register, hover over the “Billing” tab and click “Pay Bill.” Note: NetClassroom is a different site then where you would enter your class requests. Only use the NetClassroom site to pay online after a statement has been uploaded to your account. (Most people pay in full online when entering class requests via the registration portal. Very few of you would have to use NetClassroom for making payments.)
To make a payment online click HERE.
MAKING A PAYMENT AT THE FRONT DESK
Our front desk staff are always happy to assist you with payments by phone (651-699-8229) or in person during our regularly scheduled office hours. Excepting holidays and special events, front desk staff are available from 9:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. on Saturdays while classes are in session. During class breaks, our office is open from 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Circus Juventas offers a formalized payment plan for families who wish to spread their payments out over the course of each session. To enroll in the payment plan program, please select “bill me later” on the online class registration and complete all requested payment information in the online form.
Alternately, if the online registration window has passed and you’re completing your student’s registration via a hard copy form, a link to a payment plan form will be below.