Most Circus Juventas volunteers have an existing connection to our community — they are moms and dads or grandmas and grandpas of performing students — and we are very proud to have voluntary, engagement opportunities for our families. Unlike other organizations, CJ does not mandate volunteering to our parents. However, with roughly 750 volunteer shifts to fill every spring and 1,300 every summer, we do rely heavily on families’ engagement, especially during the performance season.
Currently, we’re recruiting volunteers for our TWISTED performances and set painting:
- To volunteer for set painting, visit our paint schedule Google sheet: tinyurl.com/TwistedSetPainting
- To volunteer for concessions, visit our SignUpGenius page here: tinyurl.com/TwistedConcessions
- To volunteer for front of house positions, visit this SignUpGenius page: tinyurl.com/TwistedFOH
- To volunteer for rigger and spotlight positions, visit this SignUpGenius page: tinyurl.com/TwistedRiggers
- To volunteer for usher positions, visit this SignUpGenius page: tinyurl.com/TwistedUshers
Volunteer opportunities are also available year-round, including for the annual gala, and we’re always looking for volunteers with special skills to help with various projects throughout the year (e.g. copy editing, painting, data entry, etc.)
Interested in getting involved with our ANNUAL GALA? Contact Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Staff Volunteer Liaisons at email@example.com. Refer to the Spring Show Volunteer Informational Guide (see below) for more detailed information.