Spring Celebration Performances
The Spring Celebration Performances take place in late spring and highlight our beginning and intermediate students. Please read on for more information regarding the purchasing of tickets.
The information below is for the 2014 Spring Show season. Please check back in February 2015 for specific information for 2015.
Tickets are reserved seating. Please read all information regarding procedures for purchasing tickets. We recommend getting tickets early, as shows do typically sell out.
Methods for purchasing tickets:
- Via Circus Juventas:
You may visit the box office at our front desk and purchase tickets in person to avoid any additional fees. You may also call the Circus Juventas box office at 651-699-8229 Monday-Friday from 9:30am-8pm, Saturday 9:30am-2pm to order tickets. (Spring break hours March 31-April 5 are Monday-Friday 9:30am-6:00pm). For phone orders, there will be an additional convenience charge of $2/ticket plus a $1 phone handling fee.
- Via Ticketworks:
Pick your own seats for purchase online at http://www.ticketworks.com/cgi-bin/order2/ticketworks/pages/event.php?Event=5196. Ticket sales cannot be conducted via email. There will be an additional convenience charge of $2.50/ticket for online purchases. Tickets can also be purchased 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via Ticketworks at 612-343-3390. There will be an additional convenience charge of $2.50/ticket plus a $1/order phone handling fee.
Ticket Prices (the prices below are for the 2014 Performance Season and are subject to change for 2015)
Children (ages 3-10) and Seniors (65+) $13.50
How to Plan for Sold Out Performances
Rush line option: A limited number of seats may be available at the box office for each sold out show. There is no guarantee as to the number of seats that will be available, and no guarantee that people waiting in the rush line will get tickets to the show. But, tickets that are turned back and tickets that have been on hold are released 10 minutes prior to curtain time. We recommend that people arrive early (an hour and a half is recommended) before the show and wait in the rush line; any available tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets are not discounted and are sold for the full value of the seating location.
Tickets are non-refundable. Check performance schedule to verify when student(s) are performing. Exchanges are possible for $2 per ticket (pending availability). Patrons may exchange tickets at least 3 business days in advance of the performance for which they hold tickets OR the performance for the requested exchange, whichever comes sooner. To exchange tickets, call or visit the Circus Juventas box office. TicketWorks does not handle seat exchanges.
Seating Chart (click to view seating arena)
For parents, friends, and relatives of Spring Show performers: often times, individual students will perform in a specific spot in the arena (for example, this is the case with most aerial acts like side by side, multiple, and triple trapeze—as well as a number of ground acts). In this case, you will be able to find performer and act information in our “arena placement” binders available at the front desk. When applicable, placement information can serve as a guide as to where to pick your Spring Show reserved seats. Check out the binders at Circus Juventas as soon as tickets go on sale to see if you should be looking for seats in a specific section for the best vantage point.
Circus Juventas is pleased to announce a new seating system in our arena as of summer 2010! Our new system is from the Hussy Seating Company, renowned as the only company in the industry who has never had a system fail in their 175+ year history.
- Our two units include 11 rows each with an 8 inch rise per row.
- The seats are 18 inches wide, which is 5 more inches than a standard folding chair. Please note, the seats are directly adjacent to one another and patrons of size or families who have children 2 and under sitting on laps may want to carefully consider where to select seats in the house for the most comfort.
- The illuminated stairs have railings and only a 4 inch rise, providing easier access to each row.
- The entire arena is reserved seating, and we have included several price points to accommodate varying pocketbooks.
Special Needs Seating
We are also pleased to welcome our patrons requiring special needs for their seating. We recommend arranging special needs seating with the Circus Juventas box office (651-699-8229), but these seats are also available through the online ticketing system.
- Circus Juventas is able to accommodate standard wheelchair sizes only (30 x 48). Please make the box office staff aware if your patron can transfer to a chair in the unit or needs to reserve a wheelchair specific ticket.
- We have floor seating available for patrons who are not wheelchair bound but who may find the stairs unmanageable. We ask that families requiring this seating order tickets as early as possible, as the number of floor seats available is limited.
- Wheelchair seating not yet reserved will be released to the general public by noon of the day before the performance or once the section of the seating unit is sold out.
- Handicap accessible tickets may have one companion each. Parties including more than these two tickets will choose from whatever is available in the rest of the arena and might not be in close proximity to the specialized seating.
Box office located at performance site:
1270 Montreal Ave, St Paul, 55116
Blog for tracking rehearsals and performances is http://www.pcs-hosting.net/cjshowblog/.