SPRING CELEBRATION PERFORMANCES 2015
Tickets go on sale Monday, March 16 at 11:00 a.m.!
- Wednesday, April 29 7:00 p.m. (Yellow)
- Thursday, April 30 7:00 p.m. (Blue)
- Friday, May 1 7:00 p.m. (Yellow) - SOLD OUT
- Saturday, May 2 1:00 p.m. (Yellow) - SOLD OUT
- Saturday, May 2 7:00 p.m. (Blue) - SOLD OUT
- Sunday, May 3 1:00 p.m. (Blue) - SOLD OUT
- Thursday, May 7 7:00 p.m. (Purple)
- Friday, May 8 7:00 p.m. (Purple) - LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- Saturday, May 9 1:00 p.m. (Purple) - SOLD OUT
Tickets are reserved seating. We recommend getting tickets early, as shows do typically sell out. Tickets go on sale Monday, March 16 at 11:00 a.m. You may purchase your tickets the following ways:
- Visit the Circus Juventas Box Office: Stop by Monday through Friday, 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m and Saturdays 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and avoid any additional fees! (1270 Montreal Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55116).
- Call the Circus Juventas Box Office: 651-699-8229 (same hours as listed above). There is a $2.75/ticket and $1.00 per order convenience fee for purchases made over the phone.
- Call TicketWorks: 612-343-3390 24 hours a day! (convenience fees as listed above also apply to these phone orders)
- Go Online: Purchase your tickets online at any time throughout the day! There is a $2.75/ticket convenience fee for tickets purchased online. Tickets cannot be purchased via email.
- VIP $25.00
- Adults $16.50
- Children (ages 3-10) and Seniors (65+) $13.50
Tickets are non-refundable. Check performance schedule to verify when student(s) are performing. Exchanges are possible for $2 per ticket (pending availability). Patrons may exchange tickets at least 3 business days in advance of the performance for which they hold tickets OR the performance for the requested exchange, whichever comes sooner. To exchange tickets, call or visit the Circus Juventas box office. TicketWorks does not handle seat exchanges.
Rush line option: Rush tickets are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. The number of tickets we may have available for sale is extremely unpredictable (typically between 2-10) and varies from performance to performance. The procedure for obtaining rush tickets is as follows:
- Rush tickets will be released for sale to the public no more than TWO HOURS prior to a performance (ie: 5:00 for a 7:00 show time).
- You must be physically present, in the rush ticket line, to be able to claim rush tickets. Circus Juventas staff CAN NOT process requests over the phone.
- Rush tickets are sold a the full face value price.
For parents, friends, and relatives of Spring Show performers: often times, individual students will perform in a specific spot in the arena (for example, this is the case with most aerial acts like side by side, multiple, and triple trapeze—as well as a number of ground acts). In this case, you will be able to find performer and act information in our “arena placement” binders available at the front desk. When applicable, placement information can serve as a guide as to where to pick your Spring Show reserved seats. Check out the binders at Circus Juventas as soon as tickets go on sale to see if you should be looking for seats in a specific section for the best vantage point.
- Two units, which include 11 rows each with an 8 inch rise per row.
- The seats are 18 inches wide, which is 5 more inches than a standard folding chair. Please note, the seats are directly adjacent to one another and patrons of size or families who have children 2 and under sitting on laps may want to carefully consider where to select seats in the house for the most comfort.
- The illuminated stairs have railings and only a 4 inch rise, providing easier access to each row.
- The entire arena is reserved seating, and we have included several price points to accommodate varying pocketbooks.
Special Needs Seating
We are also pleased to welcome our patrons requiring special needs for their seating. We recommend arranging special needs seating with the Circus Juventas box office (651-699-8229), but these seats are also available through the online ticketing system.
- Circus Juventas is able to accommodate standard wheelchair sizes only (30 x 48). Please make the box office staff aware if your patron can transfer to a chair in the unit or needs to reserve a wheelchair specific ticket.
- We have floor seating available for patrons who are not wheelchair bound but who may find the stairs unmanageable. We ask that families requiring this seating order tickets as early as possible, as the number of floor seats available is limited.
- Wheelchair seating not yet reserved will be released to the general public by noon of the day before the performance or once the section of the seating unit is sold out.
- Handicap accessible tickets may have one companion each. Parties including more than these two tickets will choose from whatever is available in the rest of the arena and might not be in close proximity to the specialized seating.
Box office located at performance site:
1270 Montreal Ave, St Paul, 55116
Blog for tracking rehearsals and performances is http://www.pcs-hosting.net/cjshowblog/.