Summer Session Registration is OPEN!
Registration is OPEN for the summer 2018 session! Click here to register. The online registration deadline is Wednesday, May 2 at 10 a.m., but don’t wait until the last minute. Last summer, we received 91% of our registrations online, which was great! However, despite our high percentage of online, on-time registrations, that remaining 9% slows down the registration process significantly. Our goal this year is to receive over 97% of our registration requests online. After all, entering your student’s class requests online speeds up the registration process for everyone. To help drive our on-time registration numbers, we are holding a drawing: Anyone who completes and submits an online registration in the first 48 hours will be entered to win tuition for one general fee class for summer session (valued at $165)!
Our system is still chugging hard to email out course recommendations, along with the announcement that registration is open. You will receive that information in a series of emails sometime this evening. However, if you’d like to proceed with registering your student, those same recommendations can be seen at the top of his/her/their registration form. Simply log into the registration system and click to start registering your student.
Questions? Our staff will be available from 9:30 a.m. until 8:30 p.m. for those who may wish to come in and use the computers here or ask questions about entering class requests. We will also be running box office during shows this week, so asking your questions earlier in the day or Monday-Tuesday this week would be best!
Here are the pertinent places to check out all of the details for summer session:
- Find a Class – see the classes with summer session day/time details; use the filters in the left-hand column to narrow down your options based on genre, level, age, and even the day of the week. Please note that the end time for most classes is inaccurate and some filters are not working. The Summer 2018 Session Guide, however, has accurate information.
- Current Class Calendar – download a printable format of the classes within the day/time blocks of a session
- Important Dates – see all of the key dates for this summer
- Progress reports are ready for viewing! Log in with the same username and password you use for registration, go to the “grade” tab at the top, then select “report card.”