July 24, 3-5pm
Circus Juventas will once again hold placement evaluations for those who wish to be considered for Flying Trapeze in the 2015-2016 school year. Please note, all students who wish to be considered for the Flying Trapeze classes as well as the Flying Trapeze Basics class must attend the placement evaluations as part of the registration process. Performance decisions will be made by December and will depend entirely on skills learned and ability to perform such skills in a routine successfully. Not all Flying Trapeze students will be guaranteed to perform in this year’s Spring and/or Summer Shows in order to provide the most safe and robust training possible.
How do I participate in the evaluation on July 24?
- The first step is to review the pre-requisites for Flying Trapeze below and determine if your interested student is eligible to participate in the act.
- Next, reply to this email before July 22 with the student’s name who wishes to participate.
How do I know if I am eligible for Flying Trapeze?
- Student should be at least 12 years old by September 1, 2015
- Student must be at least 52″ tall
- Student should be taking at least 3 other intermediate level 0200 or higher aerial or acrobatic classes at Circus Juventas
Most Commented Posts