CJ Quarantine Guidelines
If you have tested positive for COVID-19
- Quarantine for 5 days after the onset of symptoms OR the date of the positive test.
- Day 0 is the date of symptom onset and/or the date the test was conducted, which means Day 1 is the following day. Your student can return on day 6 if they are symptom-free.
If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms
- Consider staying home until your symptoms have resolved or you have received a negative COVID-19 test.
If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID- 19
- If you are fully vaccinated or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 90 days of the exposure
- You do not need to quarantine
- You should watch for symptoms for 10 days following the close contact. If you begin to show symptoms, please stay home and get tested as soon as possible for COVID-19.
- If your test comes back negative, you do not need to quarantine.
- If your test comes back positive, please follow the quarantine guidelines above for someone who has tested positive for COVID.
- If you are not fully vaccinated
- Stay at home for at least 5 days.
- Consider receiving a COVID-19 test.
- You can return to class after 5 days if you are asymptomatic.
- Day 0 is the date of the last exposure to the infected person which means day 1 is the following day. Your student can return on day 6.
- We will be closely monitoring COVID conditions in the community. We will inform families in advance should we make changes to any of our policies.
- Parents/guardians are allowed in the building during building hours, but our parent-viewing area remains CLOSED. Please plan accordingly as our lobby space is limited – we request parents and families limit their time in the building to pick-up and drop-off only as much as possible (unless accompanying students under the age of 10).
- Regular classes will be 50 minutes in order to allow for 10 minutes of cleaning between each class. Please note, not all equipment can be cleaned this way – only applicable non-porous shared surfaces will be sanitized between each class.
- Questions may be directed to our administrative team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 651-699-8229.