We are currently operating under the MDH guidance for gyms, fitness centers, and youth sports. Some adjustments will be made to our programming to comply with the state’s latest guidelines, including the following:
- During classes, building occupancy will meet mandated capacity.
- All students are only allowed in the building if they are enrolled in class or participating in the work-study program for that hour.
- Students with a break between classes of 1 hour or less may remain in the lobby during their break.
- Please arrange to have your students picked up as needed or wait in a vehicle outside between classes.
- Limited and/or podded student-to-student contact
- In accordance with the Minnesota Department of Health guidance for youth sports, students may be closer than 6 ft. in distance and/or make direct student-to-student contact IF they are part of a pod of no more than 50 students.
- Based on our ability to pod, we have divided our classes into three categories: Contact, Limited Contact, and No Contact. See below for descriptions.
- In all classes, students will maintain 6 ft. distance when not actively training, and contact will be limited in time.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Students are no longer allowed to remove masks while engaging in extreme physical exercise. Coaches will adjust training to accommodate this requirement.
- Per MDH guidance, students may temporarily remove their mask if there is danger of choking, entanglement, or mask slippage that would impair vision.
The health and safety of our students and staff is our top priority at Circus Juventas. We have worked diligently to adhere to all mandates and recommendations from the Office of the Governor, Minnesota Department of Health, and CDC. We will continue to monitor and update our procedures as necessary throughout the year.
Thanks to our families and staff for following these procedures. Together, we will stay CJ strong!