Circus Juventas will follow any federal, state, or local mandates regarding COVID-19. We will continue to monitor updates and we retain the right to update or change our policies at any time. All changes to COVID-19 policies and protocols will be at the sole discretion of the directors – if you have questions or concerns please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 UPDATES - FALL 2021
COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Masks will be required for all students, staff, and visitors while classes are in session.
- Advanced students may remove masks while engaging in high-intensity activities or activities in which a mask could become a physical hazard (choking, blinding, becoming entangled with an apparatus or partner, etc.)
- Masks are not required for students or visitors with a medical exemption that prohibits them from wearing a mask.
- Masks are not required for staff when classes are not in session or when in an area separated from students and visitors.
- We will be closely monitoring COVID conditions in the community as well as vaccination availability for students under 12. We will inform families in advance should we make changes to any of our policies.
- Parents/guardians are allowed in the building during building hours, but our parent-viewing area remains CLOSED. Please plan accordingly as our lobby space is limited – we request parents and families limit their time in the building to pick-up and drop-off only as much as possible (unless accompanying students under the age of 10).
- Regular classes will be 50 minutes in order to allow for 10 minutes of cleaning between each class. Please note, not all equipment can be cleaned this way – only applicable non-porous shared surfaces will be sanitized between each class.
- In case of illness, we utilize the COVID-19 Decision Tree for People in Schools, Youth, and Child Care Programsto determine next steps. If your student or a household member is not feeling well, please review this decision tree before attending classes or camps at CJ. Questions may be directed to our administrative team at email@example.com or by phone at 651-699-8229.
HEALTH SCREENING CHECKLIST
All students and visitors should review the checklist below prior to entering the CJ big top. We ask all visitors wash their hands or use the available sanitizer upon entry.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION CREDIT POLICY
Circus Juventas 2021-2022 cancellation credit policy for classes and camps:
- If Circus Juventas is required to shut down due to state mandates for more than 50% of the session, families will receive a credit on their student account for the cost of the cancelled classes. CJ will only issue account credits, no cash refunds will be offered.
- If Circus Juventas is required to shut down due to state mandates for less than 50% of the session, no credits will be offered for the cost of the cancelled classes.
- CJ will not issue refunds or credits for any classes missed due to short-term closures related to a positive COVID-19 diagnosis of a student or employee within the building.
- CJ will not issue refunds or credits for any classes missed due to mandatory quarantine of individual students resulting from student exhibiting COVID-like symptoms, being potentially exposed or exposed to, or testing positive for COVID-19.
- CJ will not issue refunds or credits for students who chose not to continue in classes after registration due to Circus Juventas’ COVID-19 procedures. We ask that all parents read and agree to our policies prior to registering their student, and be understanding if any adjustments must be made later in the session.