Classes at Circus Juventas land under two different price types: General Fee and Fixed Fee. See the details below to find out more:
Additional charges that could be added throughout the year include:
- Registration Fee
- A non-refundable $45 registration fee is due once per academic year in the first session of enrollment (so if you pay it in Fall 2017 you don’t owe it again until Fall of 2018). Fee is per student, not per family.
- Spring Show Costume Fee
- Costume fees are charged during the winter session to all Spring Show performers. Costume price for the 2017-2018 year is $80 per costume.
- Summer Show Costume Fee
- Most costumes are between $175-300 each, though lead character costumes will likely be priced higher. Our show costumes are both character- and act-based, so a student’s number of performing acts does not necessarily correspond to the number of costumes needed. Accessories may also require additional fees.
- Accessories (like fishnets) are charged in the spring session to all Spring Show performers who need them. Accessory prices vary depending on what the accessory is, what size your student wears, etc, but most range from $15-$30.
- Show Shoes
- Some acts require specific shoes for training or for the Spring Show performance. A full listing of required shoes for the show will be released in the spring session.
- Guest Artists visit throughout the year to work with our CJ students. We’ll send out more details on those artists and what classes are eligible for their workshops as it becomes available.
- Performer Fee
- Performers are charged a fee in order to help cover the costs of keeping the circus running when in “performance mode.” Students will be notified whether they owe a performer fee in the session before their show (Spring Show performers in the spring session and Summer Show performers in the summer session).