Circus Juventas invites your group to the big top.
An Experience Unlike Any Other
Circus Juventas offers matinee performances of the Summer Show exclusively for school-age summer groups. Typically, 75 to 90 minutes long, school matinees are an abbreviated version of our summer production, which features our most advanced performers. This is a wonderful opportunity for a fun field trip — and perfect for school groups that include a variety of age levels.
Group tickets are extremely popular and there are a limited number of performances; we recommend ordering far in advance. Performances begin promptly at the listed showtimes. Many groups arrive early and eat lunch in the adjacent park before the performance. The concession stand is not open during the school shows.
Groups must consist of at least 25 people (but can go up to 924) and receive a discounted rate. Accessible seating is available with advance notice. Groups need to coordinate their own transportation to CJ.
Applications for our 2017 Summer Show are now available. Read below to learn more about the application procedure:
- Applications for the 2017 Production will be accepted on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 on a first come first serve basis.
- Admission is $17.00 per person. Everyone attending the show including teacher/parent chaperones must pay for admission.
- Completed applications should be submitted via email or fax to Kim Thompson, Assistant to the Executive Director, at: Kim@circusjuventas.org/Fax: 651-699-4395 on or after Tuesday, January 31st.
- Incomplete applications will be considered null and void and will have to be resubmitted. Upon re-submission, the application will be considered “new” and the reservation will be assigned in the order in which the application was received.
- An email confirming your reservation will be sent to you by February 14, 2017. The reservation will not be finalized until payment is received on or before March 1, 2017. We will notify all wait listed schools via email. If the application is submitted after February 14, 2017 please assume your organization is wait-listed unless notified differently.
- Payment must be submitted by check to “Circus Juventas” no later than March 1, 2017. If payment has not been received by the due date your reservation will go to the next school on the wait list.
2017 School Show performances
Thursday, July 27 @ 1pm
Wednesday, August 2 @ 1pm
Thursday, August 3 @ 1pm
Wednesday, August 9 @ 10am and 1pm
2017 School Show Ticket Application