The Summer show is reserved for the most advanced performers in the most advanced acts. Students appearing in these themed productions are seasoned, well-rounded performers who train year-round. Details for the Summer 2014 production will be released in July of 2014. Performances are typically the first three weekends in August.
Circus Juventas Box Office (651-699-8229)
No refund of ticket price or ticket fees.
Box office located at performance site:
1270 Montreal Ave, St Paul, 55116
Free (limited space) parking lot, and street parking. Circus Juventas recommends that patrons plan to arrive 45 minutes before the event time, as the parking lot fills up quickly. Designated handicapped parking is in the parking lot.
Circus Juventas is pleased to announce a new seating system in our arena as of summer 2010! Our new system is from the Hussy Seating Company, renowned as the only company in the industry who has never had a system fail in their 175 year history.
- Our two units include 11 rows each with an 8 inch rise per row.
- The seats are 18 inches wide, which is 5 more inches than a standard folding chair. Please note, the seats are directly adjacent to one another and patrons of size or families who have children 2 and under sitting on laps may want to carefully consider where to select seats in the house for the most comfort.
- The illuminated stairs have railings and only a 4 inch rise, providing easier access to each row.
- The entire arena is reserved seating, and we have included several price points to accommodate varying pocketbooks.
- The back row of seats have a narrow and secure railed barrier behind them as opposed to the full chair backs available elsewhere throughout the seating area; the visibility (especially for aerial acts) here is fine, but the lack of chair backs is factored into the reduced price of the back row seats.
- The second row (row “A”) directly behind the VIP rows in sections B and E is at the same level as the VIP row; the price for that row is slightly reduced since there is no 8” rise between those two rows.
Special Needs Seating
We are also pleased to welcome our patrons requiring special needs for their seating. We recommend arranging special needs seating with the Circus Juventas box office (651-699-8229), but these seats are also available through the online ticketing system.
- Circus Juventas is able to accommodate standard wheelchair sizes only (30 x 48). Please make the box office staff aware if your patron can transfer to a chair in the unit or needs to reserve a wheelchair specific ticket.
- We have floor seating available for patrons who are not wheelchair bound but who may find the stairs unmanageable. We ask that families requiring this seating order tickets as early as possible, as the number of floor seats available is limited.
- Wheelchair seating not yet reserved will be released to the general public when all other seats in that section are sold out.
Convenience & Order Fees:
$2.50 per ticket convenience fee for phone and online purchases
$1.00 per order is added for phone orders at TicketWorks and the Circus Juventas Box Office.
No ticket fees apply to walk-up purchases at the Circus Juventas Box Office.
Rush tickets are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. The number of tickets we may have available for sale is extremely unpredictable (typically between 2-10) and varies from performance to performance. The procedure for obtaining rush tickets is as follows:
- Rush tickets will be released for sale to the public no more than TWO HOURS prior to a performance (ie: 5:00 for a 7:00 show time)
- You must be physically present, in the rush ticket line, to be able to claim rush tickets. Circus Juventas staff CAN NOT process requests over the phone
- Rush tickets are sold at the full face value price