CLASS PRICES & PAYMENTS
CLASS PRICES FOR 2017-2018
Classes at Circus Juventas fall under two different price types: General Fee and Fixed Fee. See the details below to find out!
Additional charges that could be added throughout the year include:
- Registration Fee
- A non-refundable $45 registration fee is due once per academic year in the first session of enrollment (so if you pay it in Fall 2017 you don’t owe it again until Fall of 2018). Fee is per student, not per family.
- Costume Fee
- Costume fees are charged during the winter session to all Spring Show performers. Costume price for the 2017-2018 year is yet to be determined.
- Show Shoes
- Some acts require specific shoes for training or for the Spring Show performance. A full listing of required shoes for the show will be released in the Spring session.
- Guest Artists visit throughout the year to work with our CJ students. We’ll send out more details on those artists and what classes are eligible for their workshops as it becomes available.
- Performer Fee
- Performers are charged a fee in order to help cover the costs of keeping the circus running when in “performance mode.” Students will be notified whether they owe a performer fee in the session before their show (Spring Show performers in the spring session and Summer Show performers in the summer session).
At Circus Juventas we offer a variety of ways to pay for classes. Please read below to find the payment method that is best for you.
*NEW* Please note, when you are registering for classes Circus Juventas MUST receive payment through one of the following options prior to registration close. Your registration is not complete until payment is made in full, or one of the following payment plan forms is handed in to the front desk. Any questions regarding payment options may be directed to our Student Finance Manager, Ariel Begley, at email@example.com or the front desk staff at 651-699-8229.
MAKING A PAYMENT ONLINE
You can make payments online via NetClassroom (this is the same site you log-in to view students’ class confirmations.) Use the same username and password you used to register, hover over the “Billing” tab and click “Pay Bill.” Note: NetClassroom is a different site then where you would enter your class requests. Only use the NetClassroom site to pay online after a statement has been uploaded to your account. (Most people pay in full online when entering class requests via the registration portal. Very few of you would have to use NetClassroom for making payments.)
To make a payment online click HERE.
Circus Juventas offers a formalized payment plan for families who wish to spread their payments out over the course of each session. To enroll in the payment plan program, complete and submit the form below. Remember to select “bill me later” on the online registration form.
*NEW* PAY-IN-FULL OFFLINE FORM
For those families who wish to pay outside of our online payment portal for any reason, we offer the Pay-In-Full Offline form. Typically, this is used by individuals who chose “bill me later” at registration due to Work Study credits, other discounts/credits on their account or a pending scholarship application. The Pay-In-Full option allows families to pay in full for tuition as soon as any credit/discount or scholarship award has been applied.